There’s two ways you can visit Dobell House. Attend during opening hours or book a Private Tour.
- Wednesday 10.00am – 3.00pm
- Saturday 1.00pm – 4.00pm
- Sunday 1.00pm – 4.00pm
Your admission will give you an unlimited timeframe to soak up the house, the garden & Dobell Park. You also get a fully trained Volunteer Museum Guide to either escort you through the house or you can self guide yourself with the Museum Guide there for any questions you have.
Private Tours are available for a minimum of 10 visitors. Come by bus, car, ferry or train/bus and you will have a warm welcome to Dobell House. A self serve morning tea can also be arranged.
Coach parking is available.
- Admission $12
- Concession (students & seniors) $10
- Companion Card (support workers) Free Access
- $10 off if you show your ferry ticket
- Children under 15 free access
- Morning Tea for Private Tours $5 per person – Tea/Coffee/Biscuit